Category List

Monday, December 9, 2013

My notes: I have the blazer, white T-shirt, even the grey jeans (need a better-quality pair, but eh). Would need the pearls. Their notes: Easy work outfit... Good for Fridays

Dress pants, feminine top, cardigan, and a pony
Dress pants, feminine top, cardigan, and a pony

Download whole gallery
minimal
minimal

Download whole gallery
cute outfit
cute outfit

Download whole gallery
My notes: I have the blazer, white T-shirt, even the grey jeans (need a better-quality pair, but eh). Would need the pearls. Their notes: Easy work outfit... Good for Fridays
My notes: I have the blazer, white T-shirt, even the grey jeans (need a better-quality pair, but eh). Would need the pearls. Their notes: Easy work outfit... Good for Fridays

Download whole gallery
For work
For work

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment