Category List

Saturday, November 30, 2013

The blue poked dotted dress with the belt is amazing the brown bag with the brown belt makes the bag match then the white shoes work well with the dots I love the outfit it is very nice my rate is a 8.8 comment ur rate or what u think

great outfit
great outfit

Download whole gallery
The blue poked dotted dress with the belt is amazing the brown bag with the brown belt makes the bag match then the white shoes work well with the dots I love the outfit it is very nice my rate is a 8.8 comment ur rate or what u think
The blue poked dotted dress with the belt is amazing the brown bag with the brown belt makes the bag match then the white shoes work well with the dots I love the outfit it is very nice my rate is a 8.8 comment ur rate or what u think

Download whole gallery
Style Guide - Lauren Conrad
Style Guide - Lauren Conrad

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment