Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

So I own this necklace in pink. I saw it so much on here and wanted it so bad that when I stumbled upon it at a store it was like the heavens opened up. I was all like "hello beautiful", and practically danced my way to the register. True story.

So I own this necklace in pink. I saw it so much on here and wanted it so bad that when I stumbled upon it at a store it was like the heavens opened up. I was all like "hello beautiful", and practically danced my way to the register. True story.
So I own this necklace in pink. I saw it so much on here and wanted it so bad that when I stumbled upon it at a store it was like the heavens opened up. I was all like "hello beautiful", and practically danced my way to the register. True story.

Download whole gallery
cute work outfit
cute work outfit

Download whole gallery
love this outfit
love this outfit

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment